Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services that offer user Hollywood Movies, TV Shows, On-Demand Services and more. There are few people who are willing to cancel Netflix Subscription because Netflix has many features that once you can use it you are addicted to Netflix. One of the thing about Netflix is that you can use it on your iPhone/iPad/iTunes and any other smart device.
About Netflix Subscription Cancellation:
How to cancel Netflix subscription on iPhone – People who are ready to cancel their Netflix Membership keep in mind that note down your watch list because every TV series has their own TV Shows and their own watch list so before switching to another service like Hulu, hotstar or more. You need to note down your favourite show and all-cause when you switch Netflix to another service so there is a lot of difference between both.
There are many Netflix users who use different smart devices to watch Netflix services such as PS4, iPhones, iPad, iTunes, Android, Chromecast, Fire TV or Apple TV. So guys to cancel on these smart devices have different ways so below we can demonstrate the different ways to cancel Netflix Membership from iPhone/iPad easily in just a few clicks.
NOTE- People who are going to cancelling their Netflix Membership that is a very bad idea cause when you cancel your old plan so you need to give more money according to new plans. One more thing about Netflix that they added great content to their services so it is not worth to cancel your Membership at all.
Steps to Cancel Netflix Subscription from iPhone/iPad:
- First, go to Your Settings >> iTunes and App Store.
- On the top of the screen, you can see your Apple ID. Just click on it.
- and There is a pop-up screen come up where you can see four options. Click on View Apple ID.
- Now Hit Manage option Under Subscriptions Tab.
- Here you find the Netflix Subscription. Click on Netflix.
- On the next screen, you will see Auto Renewal option. Just turn it Off.
- Now You successfully Cancel your Netflix Subscription.
Steps to Cancel Netflix Subscription:
From Computer, there are very simple steps to Cancel Netflix Subscription. Just follow up these simple steps and cancel your Netflix Subscription.
- Log in to your Netflix account. Click on your name at top right corner.
- Drop down menu will come up and click on “Your Account”.
- Now Click on “Cancel Membership” under Membership & Billing. (You can directly Access Netflix Cancellation Page)
- Now you will receive an email about to confirm your Netflix cancellation. Just click on “Complete Cancellation” and your Netflix account is successfully canceled. You can gain access to your account but then you lose your grandfathered pricing tier.
- Once Done, You receive an email that you’re a Netflix account is successfully cancelled and you can see the date of cancellation.
Above are the most used way to cancel Netflix subscription over the internet. so we compile both of them. You can delete Netflix account through iTunes, iPad, iPhone as well. So you can get some easy steps to do it. If you using Netflix service on your smart TV or on the computer so it is very easy to cancel Netflix in just a few clicks.