Discord is the fantastic destination of gamers where you can connect worldwide with anyone and can play games with them. You can also add bots to the discord server to let them handle the community while playing games. Lets first discuss discord briefly.
Discord help users to chat with their friends while playing online games, or we can say they provide chat services to gamers. The user interface of discord is user-friendly; hence, you can easily use there any features. Many YouTubers who do game streaming use discord to chat with their team.
Below listed way to add bots to discord server will help you in adding the bots. You may be aware of youtube bots where we can assign any work to bots. Eg, saying hello to every member or to the one who subscribes to channel is the work of bots. Discord bots work pretty same where you can set automated message.
What is Discord Bots?
Suppose you want to reply hello to all those messages which you receive from your friends so you can do that with the help of bots. To describe it briefly, a bot is a type of program which automatically functions on the user demand. Discord is full of bots, so you have to select the best one. Not discord we everyone is surrounded with the bots as there are bots of probably every app.
Bots are helpful as they work much faster compared to us. Suppose we want to remove all spam comments or spam profile then we can develop the bots to do it more quickly. There are several types of bots for various purposes like for playing music, maintaining community, helping the user. If we use bots in the right way, they can do a lot of work and be useful for us.
Best Way To Add Bots To Discord Server
For adding bots to the server, you must have the permission of the server, or you are the administrator of the server. It is needed as you have to make changes in the server in order to add bots. You have to select the bot as we discussed above there are various bots, so you have to choose the best. We suggest you add dyno bot as it is the latest bot with maximum features available. More than two million users use this bot.
Steps To Add Bots to your Discord Server:-
Step 1: Firstly go to the discord website and register there. If you already have an account then go for login through it. Now you see a screen that will ask you to “Create a Server”. Just Create a Server and proceed further.
Step 2: Now go to “General Permission” and check there that you have authority to manage the server. If you get the tick there, that means you have the permission so you can proceed further. If you don’t get the tick that means you don’t have the permission and unfortunately you can’t add bots to your server.
Step 3: Go to Carbonitex as the bot is powered by them. Once you go to the website, you will see the bot name. Below the bot name, you will see the option “Add Bot to Server”.
Step 4: Now Select a Server on which you want to add a Bot
Step 5: Once you click on the add bot to the server, it will ask robot verification so clear it. Once the captcha verification is done, it will redirect you to discord and the bot will automatically add to your server.
Step 6: Now, you will see managing option of the bot. So you can manage it according to your needs on your discord server.
How to Add Bots to Discord Server? ( Video Tutorial )
Some of Popular Discord Bots List :-
We have seen how to add dyno bot to the server. The method of adding bot is similar to whether the bot is different. So you don’t have to worry if you want to add another bot then select another bot and follow the same procedure listed above. As we have discussed every bot work is different so it may not satisfy your need, that’s why we listed some other popular bots below.
- Pancake – It supports various features like chatting but the primary function, or we can say the work for which the bot is prepared is music playing. However, along with music playing, it is capable of doing another task too.
- MedalBot – This bot is for the users who want to record their game clips. So the bot will help you to record your game clips.
- Dank Memer – As the name suggests memer the bot is associated with meme-making. It has a lot of memes which you can use to reply to your community. Responding to a conversation with meme can be fun.
- Groovy – If you are a music addict or your community is a music addict, then this bot will be helpful for you. This bot is associated with SoundCloud, youtube, and Spotify. So you can play any songs from these platform hassle-free.
- Mantaro – This is the unique bot in all above-listed bots. It is a fully customizable bot, which means you can change it according to your needs. Suppose you want to reply how are you for every hello in the chat so you can customize the bot to do this.